Fyora's Feast of the Faeries
The Feast of the
Faeries is now over, thanks for playing!
Rules | The
Feast | Clues
| Guess |
We will give out one clue every day or two
starting on Sunday, May 29th, 2005. Keep checking back.
I hope you're bright!
Also, if you get the correct answer, please do
not use multiple accounts to try and get extra Neopoints. This
competition has a fixed amount of funds which will be split amongst the winners.
ALL CLUES HAVE NOW BEEN RELEASED! BEST
- Each of the six invited faeries received one
and only one gift from the other five.
- Each of the six faeries received one of each
type of gift before Fyora began exchanging them.
- llusen and Jhudora were the first to
exchange gifts. They gave each other supposedly “magical” items that really
- Jhuidah gave the Space Faerie a special item
from the Cooking Pot that could detect evil, and therefore, could warn her of
Dr. Sloth’s presence near Neopia. In exchange, Jhuidah received a food item
that, in actuality, contained a small transmitter which would allow the user
to call for the Space Faerie’s help at any time.
- Taellia received a rather mischievous petpet,
and in exchange, gave away a magical doll, sculpted into her image.
- Everyone laughed at the Battledome item
Jhuidah received... it was rather ironic, after all.
- The Space Faerie was especially fond of
dolls, and received two doll-related gifts, as well as a Petpet that simply
wasn’t ready for life in the darkness of space.
- Illusen was deathly afraid of her petpet,
whereas Jhuidah was unsure of how hers would fare in a tropical climate.
- Taellia’s meal could stay crisp forever on
Terror Mountain, whilst Illusen’s was very appropriate for an earth faerie.
- The Soup Faerie’s battledome item could be
used to cool down her hot meals.
- As a gag at the end of the Feast, the Soup
Faerie gave Jhudora her Kind Avatar. Everyone got a hearty laugh out of it,
and the Soup Faerie got a rather insidious brew in return…
- I’m quite fond of Petpets,
so I was sure to take some for my own.
- The faerie with the
Magical Jhuidah Doll was given a special avatar which would allow her to
access the Rainbow Fountain at any time, in exchange for her Petpet, of
- I’ve always been
suspicious of Jhudora’s motives, so I quickly exchanged one of the gifts she
brought for an artifact that would make the user invisible to evil…
- Jhudora received an item
that could help me keep an eye on her, in exchange for her Petpet, of course.
- I gave my Faerie Niptor to the faerie with
the Jhudora-themed avatar, in exchange for her Petpet, too.
- I exchanged Battledome items with the faerie
who received a magical doll from Jhudora.
- I exchanged foods with the faerie who was
holding the Magical Taellia Doll.
- Since the faerie with the Magical Soup
Faerie Doll didn’t received anything from me, I snuck her a few million
Neopoints before she left.
- BONUS CLUE #1 - Only Jhudora left
with two items from me.
- BONUS CLUE #2 - As much as I love
petpets, I had no interest in trading for a Bartamus.
- BONUS CLUE #3 - I didn't leave with
any of my own gifts.